Why Should You Come to the Kettering clinic to Stop Smoking?
Thinking about the reasons to Stop Smoking is a great way to motivate yourself!
The damage that smoking causes to your body is terrible and your secondhand smoke can also cause problems for other people. Smoking is unattractive and costs you loads of money.
Calculate how much you could save with our savings calculator.
Just imagine yourself having stopped smoking. Feeling great and having that extra money in your pocket!
If you still need motivation, check out Body Parts Affected .
Improve your health when you quit smoking at the Parklands Clinic in Kettering
- Reduce your risk of illness, disability or death caused by cancer, heart disease and lung diseases.
- Reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulation problems.
- Come to Kettering and protect the health of the people you care about by not making them breathe your secondhand smoke.
Reduce the chances of your children suffering from asthma or glue ear.
- Start setting your children a good example! What you do counts more than what you say!
- Improve your fertility and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Improve your breathing and general fitness.
- Enjoy the taste of food more.
Explore our Body Parts Affected to remind yourself of the damage that smoking is doing to your body.
Stop smoking to feel attractive and confident
- Come to Kettering Get rid of that stale tobacco smell from your hair, skin and clothes.
- Stop smoking and look attractive with healthy, glowing skin, no tobacco stains on your teeth and fewer wrinkles.
- Feel more confident in public places because you won’t be polluting the air or making other people breathe your secondhand smoke.
- Get asked out more! Smoking is a big turn off to potential partners, so when you come to Kettering to Stop Smoking, you might be surprised by the new attention you receive!
- Enjoy intimate relations more. As a non-smoker, who wants to kiss a smoker?! (Tastes like an old ashtray!)
- Have a fresh, attractive home without nicotine stains on the walls and ceilings and reduce your risk of starting a house fire or burning your clothes.
For more information on cigarettes and smoking:
- Stop Smoking in One Session
- Chemicals in cigarette smoke
- Hypnotherapy and nicotine
- Quit smoking calculator
- Second hand smoke
- Smoking and cancer
- Smoking and your heart
- Smoking and reproduction
- Smoking and respiratory
- Smoking and babies
- Stop Smoking and Look better
- What’s in a cigarette
- What you will avoid using hypnotherapy
- What will happen once you’ve stopped with hypnosis